User Guide (English):
Windows 11 | 10 | 8.1 | 8 | 7
Internet connection required for software download and registration.
200 MB of hard disk space
Application Language: English
WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW
- Some programs on your old PC may not be compatible with a newer operating system.
- Files with Digital Rights Management (DRM), such as music files and programs that require keys or serial numbers with a hardware fingerprint, may require deactivation on the old PC and reactivation on the new PC.
- Some programs with unique copy protection may need to be deactivated on the old PC then reactivated with their original key or serial number on the new PC.
- If you are unable to deactivate applications on the old PC, please contact the software manufacturer for each respective application to have the license reactivated.
- Users are responsible to follow end user license agreements with each application that is moved.
- You should remove trial software on the new PC if a full version exists on your old PC.
- Antivirus and Anti-Spyware programs will not be moved to your new PC.
- Specific hardware drivers will not be moved to your new PC.
- PCmover is not designed for migrations from newer operating systems to older operating systems. For example, we do not recommend attempting to migrate from a PC running Windows 7 to a PC running Windows XP, as doing so may render your system unstable.
- Make sure to apply all appropriate Windows Updates (including .NET) to your new PC before performing a migration with PCmover.
- Please note that PCmover Professional serial numbers are unique to PCmover Professional and will not work with other editions of PCmover.